Palm Beach County Emergency Order 2020-20 has been issued requiring face coverings in the County effective June 25, 2020 until further notice.
Thank you for connecting with us virtually these past several weeks. We are beyond excited to welcome you back to enjoy Worth Avenue in person. Some of your favorites have reopened their doors but may have modified hours. Please check in with your favorites on our website directory for more details on operating hours, minimal-contact amenities, and capacity limitations.
In accordance with the guidelines issued by Governor DeSantis, Worth Avenue stores and restaurants can open on Monday, May 11, 20202020年世界杯预选赛赛程. Individual store and restaurant hours may vary. As of May 12, 2020, the following stores and restaurants are open:
Aerin, AKRIS, Bottega Veneta, Brazilian Court Hotel, Brioni, Café Flora, Café 155 Curbside at The Colony Hotel, Coastal Girls Co., Daniella Ortiz, DEA Luxury Italian Linens, Donna Kelly Blush, Brow & Blowdry, Flowers of Worth Avenue, Gucci, Hamilton Jewelers, Jennifer Miller Jewelry, Linda A. Gary Real Estate, Lilly Pulitzer (Curbside Pick Up Only), The Leopard Lounge at the Chesterfield Hotel, Marley’s Palm Beach Collection, Maus & Hoffman, MaxMara, Morganthal Frederics, Patti Esbia Antique & Estate Jewelry, Peter Millar, Raptis Rare Books, Sherry Frankel’s Melangerie, Stubbs & Wootton, Tory Burch, Vilebrequin, and Woody Michleb Beauty.
For the health and safety of our guests and employees, please follow the recommendations by the CDC:
- Perform health pre-visit screening including taking your temperature before visiting the Avenue.
- Stay at home if you have a fever, shortness of breath or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Wear mask or protective face covering.
- Practice social distancing and maintain a distance of six feet apart.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer stations located throughout the center.
- If a store is busy, please visit later.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to rapidly evolve, Worth Avenue is constantly monitoring the ever-changing developments. The safety and health of our shoppers and employees is of the utmost importance to us.
For more information and updates, visit:
Covid-19 resources for our merchants: